Russian Deputy Slutsky: Statement of Russian Link to Hacker Attacks Is Slander
The chairman of the committee on foreign relations with the Russian Duma Leonid Slutsky has described the statements of the USA claiming there is a link between Russia and hacker attacks on American political parties as slander.
“We can see that there is not a single significant negative situation left where Russia is not blamed. We see that such things are pure slander, fiction and an instrument to distort the image of Russia worldwide,” stated Slutsky.
According to him, no matter what happens, “lately, Russia is being blamed for everything.”
Russia shot down the Malaysian Boeing, Russia attacked the humanitarian convoy in Syria. Russia is carrying out hacker attacks against political parties in the USA. All this is in order to create an image of Russia in US society and the information space as a country that opposes the USA and the world order as a whole. The USA is a country like that – it is trying to construct a unipolar world where the only centre of power is that country which has the right to interfere in the constitutional structure of other countries, to wipe off from the face of the earth entire regimes, underlined the deputy.
In his opinion, it is necessary for Russia to strengthen its own propaganda and counter propaganda.
- » Russia to Expel 23 British Diplomats and Closes British General Consulate in St. Petersburg
- » Gibraltar Threatens to Respond if Madrid Excludes them from the Deal on Brexit
- » The North Korean Foreign Minister Arrived in Sweden
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » What to Expect From the Upcoming Turkey-EU Meet
- » Austria Supported the Accession of Bulgaria to Schengen