Russian Deputy Slutsky: Statement of Russian Link to Hacker Attacks Is Slander
The chairman of the committee on foreign relations with the Russian Duma Leonid Slutsky has described the statements of the USA claiming there is a link between Russia and hacker attacks on American political parties as slander.
“We can see that there is not a single significant negative situation left where Russia is not blamed. We see that such things are pure slander, fiction and an instrument to distort the image of Russia worldwide,” stated Slutsky.
According to him, no matter what happens, “lately, Russia is being blamed for everything.”
Russia shot down the Malaysian Boeing, Russia attacked the humanitarian convoy in Syria. Russia is carrying out hacker attacks against political parties in the USA. All this is in order to create an image of Russia in US society and the information space as a country that opposes the USA and the world order as a whole. The USA is a country like that – it is trying to construct a unipolar world where the only centre of power is that country which has the right to interfere in the constitutional structure of other countries, to wipe off from the face of the earth entire regimes, underlined the deputy.
In his opinion, it is necessary for Russia to strengthen its own propaganda and counter propaganda.
- » The UAE has Appointed the World's First Minister of Artificial Intelligence
- » The Municipality of Plovdiv will Make a New Large Park
- » The Ruling Coalition in Argentina Won the Parliamentary Elections
- » Citizens Unhappy with New Anti-parking Poles in the Tunnel of the National Palace of Culture
- » Eurosceptic Party of Billionaire Babis Wins Elections in the Czech Republic
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will be on a Two-Day Visit to France