Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov To Face Canadian Raonic in China Open Semi-Final
Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will face Milos Raonic in the semi-final of the China Open. The match is at 16:00 Bulgarian time.
Dimitrov reached the semi-final after a remarkable victory over Spain’s Rafael Nadal (6:2, 6:4). He earned his first victory against the Spaniard after eight matches by playing at a very high level.
Dimitrov said he was proud of his performance. “I want to reach the top and by this I do not mean merely entering the top 10 but aiming higher and even becoming number 1. This means I have to play against these players more or less every week and win regularly,” stated Dimitrov.
Raonic and Dimitrov have met three times so far – always on hard courts. The Canadian won in 2011 and, after that, the Bulgarian has two victories.
This is the sixth semi-final for Dimitrov this year. He played at the finals in Istanbul and Sydney but lost twice.
The other semi-final is between Andy Murray and David Ferrer.
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia
- » The Movement in the Center Sofia will be Limited Because of Installation of Christmas Decoration
- » The Match of the Season for Ludogorets in Europe
- » Our Women's National Volleyball Team is in Group B at the World Championship in Japan in 2018,