All Flights To, From Greek Airports Cancelled
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs informed that, according to Greek media, all flights to and from airports in Greece will be cancelled on October 9, October 10, October 12 and October 13 due to 24-hour relay strikes of air traffic controllers.
The strike is due to the protest of the Union of Air Traffic Control against the submitting of a draft bill for a restructuring of civil aviation bodies.
The Foreign Ministry advises Bulgarian citizens travelling to Greece to request from airlines information about valid flight schedules during the days of the strike.
- » After New Incident on Cyprus, EU Calls on Turkey to Rein in Naval Aggression
- » Greece-Macedonia Name Row Edging Towards Solution, Says Merkel
- » Turkish Embassy Receives White Powder Envelope
- » Erdogan Supports FYROM Claims on Name Dispute with Greece
- » Athens Accuses Ankara of Fueling Tension in the Region
- » Mayor of Thessaloniki Reiterated His View that the Thessaloniki International Airport of “Macedonia” Should Change its Name