All Flights To, From Greek Airports Cancelled
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs informed that, according to Greek media, all flights to and from airports in Greece will be cancelled on October 9, October 10, October 12 and October 13 due to 24-hour relay strikes of air traffic controllers.
The strike is due to the protest of the Union of Air Traffic Control against the submitting of a draft bill for a restructuring of civil aviation bodies.
The Foreign Ministry advises Bulgarian citizens travelling to Greece to request from airlines information about valid flight schedules during the days of the strike.
- » Turkey Orders Arrest of 110 People Over Gulen Links
- » Tensions Rise on Aegean Islands as Migrants Continue to Arrive
- » Recep Erdogan: 'All Countries Located Close to Turkey are Part of Its Interests'
- » Turkey's Talks With U.S. on Visa Crisis Going in 'Good Direction', Erdogan Spokesman Says
- » Turnout in Today's Elections in Macedonia is 27.11% at 13:00 Local Time
- » Turkey Army Says Installing 'Observation Posts' in Syria's Idlib