Dutch Transavia To Launch Sofia-Amsterdam Flights
Dutch low-cost carrier Transavia will launch flights between Sofia and Amsterdam as of May 2017, reported the carrier’s website.
The flights will be carried out three times a week. Tickets are already available online and the first Sofia-Amsterdam flight is on May 10, 2017. The price of a one-way ticket is currently EUR 29.
At present, Hungarian carrier Wizz air is carrying out flights between Sofia and Holland but it lands in Eindhoven.
This is yet another low-cost carrier on the Bulgarian market. As of the beginning of September, Irish Ryanair has been carrying out flights to 21 destinations.
The Dutch company boasts a 50-year history and has bases in Holland, Germany and France.
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort