Dutch Transavia To Launch Sofia-Amsterdam Flights
Dutch low-cost carrier Transavia will launch flights between Sofia and Amsterdam as of May 2017, reported the carrier’s website.
The flights will be carried out three times a week. Tickets are already available online and the first Sofia-Amsterdam flight is on May 10, 2017. The price of a one-way ticket is currently EUR 29.
At present, Hungarian carrier Wizz air is carrying out flights between Sofia and Holland but it lands in Eindhoven.
This is yet another low-cost carrier on the Bulgarian market. As of the beginning of September, Irish Ryanair has been carrying out flights to 21 destinations.
The Dutch company boasts a 50-year history and has bases in Holland, Germany and France.
- » In Q3 of 2017, 1 991.8 Thousand Bulgarian Residents Made Tourist Trips
- » Coming Soon The New Book of Peika.bg: "Mystical Walks Around Bulgaria for Extraordinary Travelers!"
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea