Plovdiv Appellate Court Confirms Ruling To Dismiss Chief City Architect Rusev
The Plovdiv Appellate Court has confirmed the ruling of the Regional court to dismiss the chief architect of the city Rumen Rusev. The decision is final and may not be appealed.
Rusev is indicted on corruption charges related to the construction and demolition license granted for the tobacco warehouse on 8 Odrin St. in March 2016.
When asked whether he had made a mistake by not reviewing the document properly, Rusev answered: “It is not my mistake only. All my colleagues looked at it but no one realised that the document has been forged.”
The Appellate Court argued that the investigation is in an active phase and Rusev could influence the future statements of his subordinates.
- » MPs Оvercame the Veto of President Rumen Radev on the Мoratorium on New Мedicines
- » 63% of Bulgarians Approve Government's Willingness to Build Belene NPP
- » Sofia Municipality has Terminated an Order for BGN 40 Million for a Priority Project
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018
- » 5400 Positions in the Bulgarian Army are Vacant
- » More than 208 000 Unemployed People have Started Work From January to October