Plovdiv Appellate Court Confirms Ruling To Dismiss Chief City Architect Rusev
The Plovdiv Appellate Court has confirmed the ruling of the Regional court to dismiss the chief architect of the city Rumen Rusev. The decision is final and may not be appealed.
Rusev is indicted on corruption charges related to the construction and demolition license granted for the tobacco warehouse on 8 Odrin St. in March 2016.
When asked whether he had made a mistake by not reviewing the document properly, Rusev answered: “It is not my mistake only. All my colleagues looked at it but no one realised that the document has been forged.”
The Appellate Court argued that the investigation is in an active phase and Rusev could influence the future statements of his subordinates.
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act
- » Georgi Cholakov is the New Chairman of the Supreme Administrative Court
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body