Plovdiv Appellate Court Confirms Ruling To Dismiss Chief City Architect Rusev
The Plovdiv Appellate Court has confirmed the ruling of the Regional court to dismiss the chief architect of the city Rumen Rusev. The decision is final and may not be appealed.
Rusev is indicted on corruption charges related to the construction and demolition license granted for the tobacco warehouse on 8 Odrin St. in March 2016.
When asked whether he had made a mistake by not reviewing the document properly, Rusev answered: “It is not my mistake only. All my colleagues looked at it but no one realised that the document has been forged.”
The Appellate Court argued that the investigation is in an active phase and Rusev could influence the future statements of his subordinates.
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body