Families of Russian Deputy PM, Deputies Own Real Estate on Bulgarian Sea Coast
The families of at least 6 high-ranking politicians from the ruling party of Russian President Vladimir Putin United Russia own firms and real estate property in Bulgaria, showed research of Dnevnik daily of the Bulgarian Trade Register and the declarations of candidate deputies during the recent parliamentary elections in Russia.
“Of course. We will simply buy it all. We have already bought half of the sea coast,” said on the day of the elections the candidate deputy from United Russia Pyotr Tolstoy to the BNT correspondent in Moscow while addressing his recommendation to have a well-intentioned policy towards Bulgaria.
After Tolstoy was elected, he described his statement as “humourous” and assured that he had had no intention of offending Bulgaria or its citizens. His words, however, caused widespread resentment in the country.
The sons of Russian Deputy Premier Dmitry Kozak – Alexey and the chairman of the legal commission in the Russian Duma Vladimir Pligin – Alexander are owners of firms registered in Varna in 2008.
Russian citizens usually register firms in Bulgaria in order to buy real estate. Alexey Kozak owns the firm Neptun Pro EOOD and Alexander Pligin is the owner of Jupiter Pro EOOD.
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will be on a Two-Day Visit to France
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » President of the House of Representatives of Greece: 'Greece will be Side by Side with Bulgaria During the Presidency of the Council of the EU'
- » Bulgarian PM: 'EU Agreement with Turkey Must be Preserved'
- » Bulgaria and the UK will Continue Their Cooperation to Ensure Security in Europe,
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and European Council President Donald Tusk: 'Western Balkans Are Important for the EU'