Financial Supervision Commission Plans Increase in Taxes Paid By Non-Banking Sector
The new Chairwoman of the Financial Supervision Commission Karina Karaivanova is planning a serious increase in taxes paid by pension funds, insurers and the investment community.
Karaivanova has already had meetings with representatives of the non-banking sector.
The goal is for the Commission to become independent from the state budget and for its expenditures to be covered fully by the businesses which it supervises.
The budget of the Commission for 2016 is BGN 10.44 M, while the transfer from the state budget amounts to BGN 3.2 M. The annual proceeds from taxes in 2015 amounted to BGN 5 M
- » Mayor Banned a Protest Against the Interior Ministry and the Prosecutor's Office
- » BGN 623m Additional Funds For Renovation of Bulgarian Schools Will be Granted by the Council of Ministers
- » Bulgarian Court Allowed Civil Claims For 200 m BGN in Bourgas Airport Bombing Case
- » BGN 2M Will be The Budget For Archaeological Works in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Austria: There are New Migration Routes Through Bulgaria and Romania
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Elected a Total of 11 Members of the Supreme Judicial Council