Financial Supervision Commission Plans Increase in Taxes Paid By Non-Banking Sector
The new Chairwoman of the Financial Supervision Commission Karina Karaivanova is planning a serious increase in taxes paid by pension funds, insurers and the investment community.
Karaivanova has already had meetings with representatives of the non-banking sector.
The goal is for the Commission to become independent from the state budget and for its expenditures to be covered fully by the businesses which it supervises.
The budget of the Commission for 2016 is BGN 10.44 M, while the transfer from the state budget amounts to BGN 3.2 M. The annual proceeds from taxes in 2015 amounted to BGN 5 M
- » Investments of BGN 18 mln Earmarked For Improving Stops in Sofia
- » The PM and Chief Prosecutor Met with the Bulgarians, for whom the United States is Seeking Extradition
- » Another Smolyan Village Completely Deserted
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency