Financial Supervision Commission Plans Increase in Taxes Paid By Non-Banking Sector
The new Chairwoman of the Financial Supervision Commission Karina Karaivanova is planning a serious increase in taxes paid by pension funds, insurers and the investment community.
Karaivanova has already had meetings with representatives of the non-banking sector.
The goal is for the Commission to become independent from the state budget and for its expenditures to be covered fully by the businesses which it supervises.
The budget of the Commission for 2016 is BGN 10.44 M, while the transfer from the state budget amounts to BGN 3.2 M. The annual proceeds from taxes in 2015 amounted to BGN 5 M
- » Bulgaria's EU, NATO Choice Should Not Be Questioned - President-Elect
- » Bulgaria's President-Elect Extends Parliament's Life by Week
- » Bulgaria's President-Elect Rumen Radev Sworn In
- » Drivers’ Licenses To Be Suspended for Entering Roads Closed Due To Snow
- » 15-Km Truck Queue at Danube Bridge, Russe
- » Funds for Bulgaria's Building Sanitation Programme Raised to BGN 2 B