Banker Levon Hampartzoumian: Bulgaria's Economy Is in Good Shape at Macro Level
People have confidence in the Bulgarian lev, the financial system and the banks. The growth of deposits and credits is proof of that, stated Levon Hampartzoumian on Nova TV.
According to the banker, the growth in credits is smaller and unevenly distributed among cities since enterprising people are to be found mostly in bigger cities.
Levon Hampartzoumian added that the Bulgarian economy is in very good shape at a macro level. “The EUR 630 M which we will pay for Belene will not be a burden but the money could have been used for several other things. The winter will not be harsh because of these funds but it could have been easier,” pointed out Hampartzoumian.
In his opinion, it is a good thing that there is a surplus.
- » Could Regulations Affect the Casino Industry in 2018
- » Get a FREE bet in today’s € 41 Million EuroMillions Draw!
- » Possible 30% Rise in the Prices of Tickets for the Public Transport in Burgas
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Weekend Idea: Autumn Walk Around Shabla
- » BGN 4.5 Million for 40 Road Infrastructure Projects in Bulgaria