Banker Levon Hampartzoumian: Bulgaria's Economy Is in Good Shape at Macro Level
People have confidence in the Bulgarian lev, the financial system and the banks. The growth of deposits and credits is proof of that, stated Levon Hampartzoumian on Nova TV.
According to the banker, the growth in credits is smaller and unevenly distributed among cities since enterprising people are to be found mostly in bigger cities.
Levon Hampartzoumian added that the Bulgarian economy is in very good shape at a macro level. “The EUR 630 M which we will pay for Belene will not be a burden but the money could have been used for several other things. The winter will not be harsh because of these funds but it could have been easier,” pointed out Hampartzoumian.
In his opinion, it is a good thing that there is a surplus.
- » More than 60% of the Companies will Give out Bonuses for Christmas
- » In the Period January - October 2017 Bulgarian Exports to 3rd Countries Increased by 15.9%
- » The EU Gives EUR 355 Million to Start-up Companies in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Signs Deal to Invest in Iran's Solar Energy Projects
- » Daily Mail: Bulgaria has Enough Bitcoins to Pay off FIFTH of National Debt
- » Apple is Reportedly Buying Shazam For $400mln