Accident Blocks Trakia Highway
An accident has blocked the Trakia highway on the way to Plovdiv about 20 kilometres from Sofia.
The Road Police is on site and, so far, there are no reports of dead or injured people.
The accident caused a 10-km queue of vehicles.
There are thousands of vehicles moving at 20-30 km/h on the Hemus highway. The queue before the Vitinya tunnel is about 2-km long.
About 100,000 vehicles are expected to leave the capital for the national holiday.
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi
- » Restaurants and Cafes do not Comply with the Smoking Ban