10% of Sofia Univeristy Places Remain Vacant After Third-Round Admission
About 10% of the places at Sofia University have remained vacant after the additional admission.
A total of 460 candidates took place in the campaign and 425 were admitted. After the third round of admission, however, there were 1,076 vacant places in 84 university majors. This is equivalent to 20% of the admission for first- year students. In 2015, there were 675 vacant places in 60 majors.
The most worrying fact is that there are vacant places in major jurisprudence – a traditionally sought after degree. After the third round of admission, there were 84 vacant places.
There were 43 vacant places in the history major. The Bulgarian philology major nearly fulfilled its quota but interest in other philology majors was weak.
Vacant places were also announced in pedagogical majors and mathematics which were ranked as priority majors.
- » The Prosecutor's Office is Investigating the Admission of Foreign Students at Medical University Sofia
- » In 60 Schools in the Country the Classes are Stopped
- » Sofia University Starts Protests after January 22nd
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » This Bulgarian Business School Offers Bitcoin Scholarships
- » Number of Students in Bulgaria Decreased by 17% Due to the Low Birth rates and Migration
Yes and the main reason is the immense rate of migration out of the country towards the West.. and the reality is that most of the people that migrated did that because of the excessive propaganda for the success of the immigrants, which in some cases is true but in most cases is not.