Free-of-Charge Entry to Sofia Municipal Museums on September 22
In order to celebrate the Independence Day of Bulgaria, municipal museums will work without an entrance fee on September 22, 2016, announced the press centre of Sofia Municipality.
Free-of-charge entry will provided for the Museum of History, the museum under the St. Sofia basilica, the Municipal Cultural Institute, the Sofia City Art Gallery, park-museum Vrana and the Zoo.
The aim is for residents and guests of Sofia to be able to visit the museums, and enjoy the cultural and historical heritage of the city, as well as its landmarks.
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » "Rolling Stones" have the Most Successful Tour of the Year
- » The Alternative and Experimental Iranian Singer SEVDALIZA Comes to Sofia