Free-of-Charge Entry to Sofia Municipal Museums on September 22
In order to celebrate the Independence Day of Bulgaria, municipal museums will work without an entrance fee on September 22, 2016, announced the press centre of Sofia Municipality.
Free-of-charge entry will provided for the Museum of History, the museum under the St. Sofia basilica, the Municipal Cultural Institute, the Sofia City Art Gallery, park-museum Vrana and the Zoo.
The aim is for residents and guests of Sofia to be able to visit the museums, and enjoy the cultural and historical heritage of the city, as well as its landmarks.
- » A Painting by Leonardo da Vinci with a New Record for the Most Expensive Artwork
- » URBAN ART FOUNDATION Will Discuss How Architecture Arises
- » Van Gogh's Insane Asylum View Sells for $81.3 Million at Auction
- » "Symbiartic" - an Ambitious Initiative Aiming to Bridge Conceptual Art and Fundamental Science
- » Amazon to Adapt J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings for Television
- » Iron Maiden will have a Concert on July 22 in Plovdiv