Azerbaijan's SOCAR Eyes Entering Bulgarian Oil Products Market
SOCAR is interested in entering the Bulgarian oil products market, the head of the Azerbaijani state-owned oil company has said.
"Talks are underway" with Bulgarian officials, Trend News Agency quotes Murad Heydarov, the head of SOCAR Balkan, as telling reporters.
Heydarov has also described the possibility as a "long-term project".
His statement comes ahead of the fourth meeting of the Azerbaijan-Bulgaria intergovernmental commission on trade, economic, scientific and technical cooperation that is due on September 27-29 in the capital Baku.
Bulgaria plans to receive Azerbaijani gas starting 2020, with talks being held on possible deliveries via the Interconnector Greece-Bulgaria (IGB).
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo
- » Russian Gas Supplies to Italy have Resumed
- » Part of Europe Left Without Gas Due to the Explosion in Austria
- » Bulgargaz Wants to Raise the Gas Price by 3% from January
- » EUR 60 million is the Estimated Value of the Pipeline for the New Gas Connection with Greece
- » Improving Energy Efficiency is One of the Main Goals of Bulgaria