Azerbaijan's SOCAR Eyes Entering Bulgarian Oil Products Market
SOCAR is interested in entering the Bulgarian oil products market, the head of the Azerbaijani state-owned oil company has said.
"Talks are underway" with Bulgarian officials, Trend News Agency quotes Murad Heydarov, the head of SOCAR Balkan, as telling reporters.
Heydarov has also described the possibility as a "long-term project".
His statement comes ahead of the fourth meeting of the Azerbaijan-Bulgaria intergovernmental commission on trade, economic, scientific and technical cooperation that is due on September 27-29 in the capital Baku.
Bulgaria plans to receive Azerbaijani gas starting 2020, with talks being held on possible deliveries via the Interconnector Greece-Bulgaria (IGB).
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » European Energy Forum in Sofia
- » New Air-Electric Line Will be Built Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » CEZ will Explore Possibilities for Bulgarian State to Participate in the Deal
- » The Ministry of Energy will Check the Heating in Pernik