Procedure for Recognition of EU Higher-Education Diplomas Simplified
The requirement for the certification of diplomas and academic references issued by higher-education institutions in the member-states of the EU, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland with an apostille has been dropped.
The documents, excluding the European diploma supplement, will now need a translation in Bulgarian only. The requirement for a qualified electronic signature to be used when submitting the documents electronically has also been dropped. A regular electronic signature is now sufficient. This will greatly increase the number of people who wish and can submit their diplomas electronically.
The change is a result of the demands of associations of Bulgarians who have graduated abroad in order to overcome difficulties with respect to the recognition of their diplomas in Bulgaria and comes after a detailed research of the National Centre for Information and Documentation which examines their authenticity.
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program
- » Some of the Libraries in Bulgaria have never been Repaired, most are without a Website
- » 200,000 Bulgarian Students will get Lockers and not Carry Heavy Backpacks
- » The Bulgarian State will Make Preschool Compulsory for 4-year-olds