Sofia Municipality To Renovate Zapaden Park
Sofia Municipality plans to start the construction of new alley pavements, playing grounds and the renovation of the water areas in Zapaden Park.
The large-scale project whose purpose is to restore the appearance of one of the largest parks in Sofia will be implemented in stages.
The first stage is expected to involve the installation of lighting and is due to start by the end of the year. The project includes new park equipment, lighting, bicycle stands, video surveillance, green areas and new flower beds.
The major attraction is to be a dry fountain at the intersection of the two main alleys. The cave, the lake, the artificial rivers and waterfalls will be renovated.
A green school is to be constructed at the Northeast part of the park.
- » Pony Runs Faster than a Train (Video)
- » Beer Spa Center Open for Visitors (Photos and Video)
- » Film Stars Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are Separated
- » Chinese New Year 2018: What the Year of the Dog Actually Means
- » How Much Money will We Spend on Celebrating Valentines' Day
- » BNT Will Broadcast Live the Opening Ceremony of 23rd Winter Olympics