Sofia Municipality To Renovate Zapaden Park
Sofia Municipality plans to start the construction of new alley pavements, playing grounds and the renovation of the water areas in Zapaden Park.
The large-scale project whose purpose is to restore the appearance of one of the largest parks in Sofia will be implemented in stages.
The first stage is expected to involve the installation of lighting and is due to start by the end of the year. The project includes new park equipment, lighting, bicycle stands, video surveillance, green areas and new flower beds.
The major attraction is to be a dry fountain at the intersection of the two main alleys. The cave, the lake, the artificial rivers and waterfalls will be renovated.
A green school is to be constructed at the Northeast part of the park.
- » Beyoncé and Jay Z have welcomed their twins
- » Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again
- » Three SkyscrapersTo Be Built in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Daily Mirror: Nicole Sherzinger Says She's Happy with Grigor Dimitrov
- » Danish Architect Jan Gehl Invited To Consult on Sofia as Green City Vision
- » Samuel Jackson Takes Selfie with Bulgaria's Presidency