National Revenue Agency Burgas Conducts Sudden Inspections
Sudden inspections have been carried out at 59 commercial sites – bars, restaurants, shops and warehouses by the National Revenue Agency (NRA) Burgas and the software of the sites has been copied.
The inspectors were checking possible double-entry accounting and premeditated concealment of turnover in order to significantly lower taxes and social security contributions owed.
Increased control by NRA Burgas continues along the entire Southern sea coast in order to make sure that there are no violations of the tax and social security laws during the active summer season.
In the first 20 days of August, there have been 1,253 inspections and 297 acts have been issued. The most common violations are the non-issuance of a fiscal receipt and cash register discrepancies.
- » In the Industrial Zone of Burgas over 50 Million Leva have Been Invested.
- » Boyko Borissov and Theresa May Discussed Cooperation on Migration and Security
- » UN: 1300 Refugees Blocked in Libya must be Admitted to Other Countries
- » More than 60% of the Companies will Give out Bonuses for Christmas
- » In the Period January - October 2017 Bulgarian Exports to 3rd Countries Increased by 15.9%
- » The EU Gives EUR 355 Million to Start-up Companies in Bulgaria