National Revenue Agency Burgas Conducts Sudden Inspections
Sudden inspections have been carried out at 59 commercial sites – bars, restaurants, shops and warehouses by the National Revenue Agency (NRA) Burgas and the software of the sites has been copied.
The inspectors were checking possible double-entry accounting and premeditated concealment of turnover in order to significantly lower taxes and social security contributions owed.
Increased control by NRA Burgas continues along the entire Southern sea coast in order to make sure that there are no violations of the tax and social security laws during the active summer season.
In the first 20 days of August, there have been 1,253 inspections and 297 acts have been issued. The most common violations are the non-issuance of a fiscal receipt and cash register discrepancies.
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria
- » The Tokyo Stock Exchange Started the Week with an Increase
- » YouTube Will Recognize Songs in Videos
- » The Cancellation of Flights Did not Prevent Ryanair from Gaining High Profit
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
- » PayPal Acquires a European Company for $ 2.2 Billion