Bulgaria To Receive EUR 108 M in Emergency Assistance
Bulgaria will receive EUR 108 M in emergency assistance for border defence and for dealing with the migrant flow, stated President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker.
The emergency assistance was requested by PM Borisov.
“Our aim is for this sum to reach EUR 160 M, as requested by PM Boyko Borisov,” specified Juncker.
“In the next few days, we will do everything necessary to secure the remaining EUR 52 M and get the full amount of EUR 160 M. Bulgaria will not stand alone.”
- » Far-right Parties in the Netherlands Win Support for Local Elections
- » Borisov: We will not Recall Bulgarian Diplomats from Russia
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna will Happen after All
- » The EU will Recall its Ambassador to Russia
- » US Embassy in Sofia Was Bugged by Communist Bulgaria's Intelligence till 1990, Ex Spy Reveals
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements