Bulgaria To Receive EUR 108 M in Emergency Assistance
Bulgaria will receive EUR 108 M in emergency assistance for border defence and for dealing with the migrant flow, stated President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker.
The emergency assistance was requested by PM Borisov.
“Our aim is for this sum to reach EUR 160 M, as requested by PM Boyko Borisov,” specified Juncker.
“In the next few days, we will do everything necessary to secure the remaining EUR 52 M and get the full amount of EUR 160 M. Bulgaria will not stand alone.”
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » The Interior Minister Declared the Fence on the Bulgaria-Turkey Border is 100% Finished
- » Borut Pahor is Favorite for the Presidential Elections in Slovenia
- » Austrian Election Winner Sebastian Kurz Prepares for Talks form Government