Bulgaria To Receive EUR 108 M in Emergency Assistance
Bulgaria will receive EUR 108 M in emergency assistance for border defence and for dealing with the migrant flow, stated President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker.
The emergency assistance was requested by PM Borisov.
“Our aim is for this sum to reach EUR 160 M, as requested by PM Boyko Borisov,” specified Juncker.
“In the next few days, we will do everything necessary to secure the remaining EUR 52 M and get the full amount of EUR 160 M. Bulgaria will not stand alone.”
- » Bea ten Tusscher is the New Dutch Ambassador to Bulgaria
- » S&D Group President: Romania and Bulgaria are Ready to Join Schengen
- » The Neighborhood and Friendship Agreement Between the Republic of Macedonia and Bulgaria Will be Ratified in January
- » The IMF Supports Bulgaria's Efforts to Enter the Eurozone Waiting Room
- » Putin will Give his Annual Press Conference (Live Stream)
- » MPs Оvercame the Veto of President Rumen Radev on the Мoratorium on New Мedicines