Iraqi Girl’s Body Found in Danube River
The body of another of the victims who drowned in the Danube on September 9 was discovered in the river.
A signal about a floating body was submitted at 9 am on Wednesday. The body of a girl was discovered about 160 km downstream from the island of Dobrina, reported the Border Police in Ruse. This is probably one of the 3 missing children from the boat with Iraqis which sank in the Danube.
The body has to be identified by the survivors. The bodies of one boy and one girl from Iraq are still missing.
- » Three French People In Hospital After Car Crash Around Simitli
- » 12 Die After Rioting in Venezuela
- » Chain Crash Hinder the Movement After Tunnel "Vitinya"
- » Area Near Hospital in Central Sofia Sealed Off after Grenades Found
- » British Boy in Severe Condition after Jacuzzi Incident in Bulgaria
- » Water Supply to Be Cut in Some Sofia Neighborhoods on Monday