Iraqi Girl’s Body Found in Danube River
The body of another of the victims who drowned in the Danube on September 9 was discovered in the river.
A signal about a floating body was submitted at 9 am on Wednesday. The body of a girl was discovered about 160 km downstream from the island of Dobrina, reported the Border Police in Ruse. This is probably one of the 3 missing children from the boat with Iraqis which sank in the Danube.
The body has to be identified by the survivors. The bodies of one boy and one girl from Iraq are still missing.
- » 28-Year-Old Hungarian Tourist Drowned Near Pomorie, Young Man Dissappeared into the Sea Near Nessebar
- » Young Man with Canoe Drowned in the Sea Near Lozenets
- » 'Explosion' Erupts at London Airport as Firefighters Rush to Scene
- » Century-old Tree Collapsed and Killed People During a Religious Procession in Madeira
- » Intercity Bus Burned in Obzor
- » Falling Tree Kills 11 in Portugal