Hoteliers Obliged To Maintain Tourist Register
The Bulgarian Parliament has made it mandatory for all hoteliers to have a register of tourists.
The amendment to the Tourism Act was passed at second reading. The fine for physical persons is BGN 2,000 and for legal persons – BGN 7,000.
Under the amendment, mayors of municipalities undertake the obligation to maintain an electronic register of all tourism places with temporary certificates.
- » About 1.2 million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria During the Winter Season
- » Number of Arrivals in All Accommodation Establishments Increased by 11.5% in January, 2018
- » More than 34 000 Albanian Tourists Visited Bulgaria in 2017
- » Sofia Airport with Nearly 4% Passenger Growth in February
- » Over 15% Growth of Foreign Tourists in December and January
- » Around 4,000 Bulgarians Take Cruises Every Year