Hoteliers Obliged To Maintain Tourist Register
The Bulgarian Parliament has made it mandatory for all hoteliers to have a register of tourists.
The amendment to the Tourism Act was passed at second reading. The fine for physical persons is BGN 2,000 and for legal persons – BGN 7,000.
Under the amendment, mayors of municipalities undertake the obligation to maintain an electronic register of all tourism places with temporary certificates.
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea
- » In September 2017, 72.7% of All Nights Spent by Foreign Citizens Were Realized in 4 and 5 Star Hotels
- » Protesters Want a Second Lift in Bansko Winter Resort