Hoteliers Obliged To Maintain Tourist Register
The Bulgarian Parliament has made it mandatory for all hoteliers to have a register of tourists.
The amendment to the Tourism Act was passed at second reading. The fine for physical persons is BGN 2,000 and for legal persons – BGN 7,000.
Under the amendment, mayors of municipalities undertake the obligation to maintain an electronic register of all tourism places with temporary certificates.
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » Number of Tourists From Greece Who Cisited Bulgaria is Over 1 million
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact
- » Two-digit Price Jump in Hotels and Airline Tickets in December
- » Bulgarians can Travel Without Visas in 156 Countries