Industrial Production Declines by 1.6% Month-on-Month in July
Industrial production in the EU has declined by 1% on a monthly basis in July and this is the first decrease since November, 2014.
According to Eurostat, the worst decline was registered in Slovakia (–15.9%) and the Czech Republic (-9.7%).
In Bulgaria, industrial production declined by 1.6% in July, compared to June, thus renewing the negative trend in the industrial sector.
- » Exports of Bulgarian Wine Decreased More than 3 Times Over a Decade
- » FLYING Cars will be in the Air Within the Next Five Years
- » Taxi Companies From Plovdiv Want Changes in the Road Transport Act
- » Iraq Seeks $88.2 bln For Reconstruction
- » Appeals Threaten to Delay Greek-Bulgarian Pipeline
- » Gazprom Set an Absolute Record for European Gas Exports in 2017