Industrial Production Declines by 1.6% Month-on-Month in July
Industrial production in the EU has declined by 1% on a monthly basis in July and this is the first decrease since November, 2014.
According to Eurostat, the worst decline was registered in Slovakia (–15.9%) and the Czech Republic (-9.7%).
In Bulgaria, industrial production declined by 1.6% in July, compared to June, thus renewing the negative trend in the industrial sector.
- » The e-mobile Industry in Bulgaria has a Shortage of over 500 Specialists
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018