Over 4,000 Illegal Migrants Detained by Sofia Police in First Eight Months of 2016
Over 4,000 illegal migrants have been detained by Sofia police in the first 8 months of 2016, stated to BNR the Director of Sofia Directorate of Interior Affairs, Mladen Marinov.
Most of the migrants are from Afghanistan. There have been signals of attacks on women by migrants, but these signals have been checked and remain unconfirmed.
The migrants carry cold weapons en masse, added Marinov.
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria
- » 8 Stations of the Third Metro Line will be Ready by Autumn 2019
- » 13 Municipalities are Facing Bankruptcy, 49% of the Spending goes to Salaries
- » Parliament will Discuss an Updated National Security Strategy