Over 4,000 Illegal Migrants Detained by Sofia Police in First Eight Months of 2016
Over 4,000 illegal migrants have been detained by Sofia police in the first 8 months of 2016, stated to BNR the Director of Sofia Directorate of Interior Affairs, Mladen Marinov.
Most of the migrants are from Afghanistan. There have been signals of attacks on women by migrants, but these signals have been checked and remain unconfirmed.
The migrants carry cold weapons en masse, added Marinov.
- » Greek, Romanian and Serbian Policemen in Bansko
- » Taxi Crisis in Sofia
- » Unclear Ownership Restrains Media Freedom in Bulgaria - Friedrich Naumann Foundation
- » Jared Leto Sent a Letter to Borisov About the Fate of the Pirin Mountains
- » Sofia is Forming 40% of the Country's GDP
- » All Road Repairs in Bulgaria will be Completed by December 21