Serbia To Erect Fences at Bulgaria, Macedonia Borders
Serbia, a candidate for accession to the EU, will erect fences at its borders with Bulgaria and Macedonia in order to stop the illegal crossing of thousands of migrants who are trying to reach Europe’s interior, reported Frankfurter Rundschau.
“The time for drastic measures has come,” stated Serbian Labour Minister Aleksandar Vulin.
Until now, Belgrade protected its borders with joint police and military units. Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic was in Burgas yesterday for dinner with Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov and Hungarian PM Viktor Orban.
- » Greek, Romanian and Serbian Policemen in Bansko
- » Taxi Crisis in Sofia
- » Unclear Ownership Restrains Media Freedom in Bulgaria - Friedrich Naumann Foundation
- » Austria Coalition with Far-Right Freedom Party Sworn in
- » Jared Leto Sent a Letter to Borisov About the Fate of the Pirin Mountains
- » Sofia is Forming 40% of the Country's GDP