Serbia To Erect Fences at Bulgaria, Macedonia Borders
Serbia, a candidate for accession to the EU, will erect fences at its borders with Bulgaria and Macedonia in order to stop the illegal crossing of thousands of migrants who are trying to reach Europe’s interior, reported Frankfurter Rundschau.
“The time for drastic measures has come,” stated Serbian Labour Minister Aleksandar Vulin.
Until now, Belgrade protected its borders with joint police and military units. Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic was in Burgas yesterday for dinner with Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov and Hungarian PM Viktor Orban.
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister Stopped The Public Order for the Emergency Number 112
- » Tsvetan Kitov is Re-Appointed as Chairman of the State Agency For Technical Operations
- » The Commander of the Seventh American Navy was Fired after Warship Incidents
- » Emergency Phone 112 will not Stop Working for People
- » The Interior Ministry has Appointed 934 New Policemen this Year
- » Konstantin Kamenarov is the New Director General of the Bulgarian National Television