Serbia To Erect Fences at Bulgaria, Macedonia Borders
Serbia, a candidate for accession to the EU, will erect fences at its borders with Bulgaria and Macedonia in order to stop the illegal crossing of thousands of migrants who are trying to reach Europe’s interior, reported Frankfurter Rundschau.
“The time for drastic measures has come,” stated Serbian Labour Minister Aleksandar Vulin.
Until now, Belgrade protected its borders with joint police and military units. Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic was in Burgas yesterday for dinner with Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov and Hungarian PM Viktor Orban.
- » Russia to Expel 23 British Diplomats and Closes British General Consulate in St. Petersburg
- » Gibraltar Threatens to Respond if Madrid Excludes them from the Deal on Brexit
- » The North Korean Foreign Minister Arrived in Sweden
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » What to Expect From the Upcoming Turkey-EU Meet
- » Austria Supported the Accession of Bulgaria to Schengen