Another Dead Body Found in Danube River
Another dead body has been found on Tuesday in the Danube, stated the Chief of Border Police, Dimitar Chorbadzhiev. It is not clear yet whether this is another Iraqi person like the people who disappeared on September 9.
“Another dead body has been found but the face is swollen and slightly disfigured. Besides, the clothes do not match the description of the clothes of the refugees. If they recognise him, we will announce officially that he is one of the six missing persons,” explained Chorbadzhiev.
The body, however, has been found 40 km further downstream from the place where the incident with the refugees occurred.
- » NSI: Poverty Line for Bulgaria Was BGN 308.17 in 2016
- » Trade Union in Interior Ministry to Consider Protests Against Low Wages
- » Trial of Burgas Airport Terrorist Attack Fails to Start for 5th Time
- » 6 from Judges’ Quota Elected for Bulgaria’s Next Supreme Judicial Council
- » The Bulgarian Justice Minister is on a Working Visit to Brussels on 19 and 20 June
- » PM Boyko Borisov: 'Any Administrative Burden or Delay Create Tension in Society