Another Dead Body Found in Danube River
Another dead body has been found on Tuesday in the Danube, stated the Chief of Border Police, Dimitar Chorbadzhiev. It is not clear yet whether this is another Iraqi person like the people who disappeared on September 9.
“Another dead body has been found but the face is swollen and slightly disfigured. Besides, the clothes do not match the description of the clothes of the refugees. If they recognise him, we will announce officially that he is one of the six missing persons,” explained Chorbadzhiev.
The body, however, has been found 40 km further downstream from the place where the incident with the refugees occurred.
- » Refugee Status Was Given to 561 Foreigners From the Beginning of 2017
- » Protest Against The Construction of a Skyscraper in Sofia
- » Government Starts a Procedure For Buying New Trains From This Autumn
- » Public Trust in Bulgarian Government Up by 7% for First 100 Days
- » School Directors in Bulgaria are Seeking for 3000 Teachers
- » Bulgarian Border Police Hands Foreign Drivers Brochures on Road Traffic Rules