Another Dead Body Found in Danube River
Another dead body has been found on Tuesday in the Danube, stated the Chief of Border Police, Dimitar Chorbadzhiev. It is not clear yet whether this is another Iraqi person like the people who disappeared on September 9.
“Another dead body has been found but the face is swollen and slightly disfigured. Besides, the clothes do not match the description of the clothes of the refugees. If they recognise him, we will announce officially that he is one of the six missing persons,” explained Chorbadzhiev.
The body, however, has been found 40 km further downstream from the place where the incident with the refugees occurred.
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act