Vacant Places at Bulgarian Universities for Another Consecutive Year
For another consecutive year, large universities in Bulgaria announced additional listings in order to fill vacant places. New applicants and candidates not admitted in former competitions may apply. There are vacant places after the regular competitions, despite the fact that state admittance this year was reduced by 9,000 places. For the 2015/2016 academic year, there were about 58,000 places. This year, there are 49,000 places, while the number of graduates from high schools is about 53,000. New students are sought even for the most elite of academic degrees.
- » For the next school year, half of the schools will have lockers
- » Sofia Mayor Fandakova Promised at Least 4 New Schools in the Capital
- » Sofia University will Create its own Educational TV Network
- » New Programs will Support the Development of Education in 2018
- » 1219 schools in the Country are Closed Due to the Cold Weather
- » Schools are Closing Because of the Snow