Vacant Places at Bulgarian Universities for Another Consecutive Year
For another consecutive year, large universities in Bulgaria announced additional listings in order to fill vacant places. New applicants and candidates not admitted in former competitions may apply. There are vacant places after the regular competitions, despite the fact that state admittance this year was reduced by 9,000 places. For the 2015/2016 academic year, there were about 58,000 places. This year, there are 49,000 places, while the number of graduates from high schools is about 53,000. New students are sought even for the most elite of academic degrees.
- » The State will Allocate BGN 7-8 Million for School Psychologists
- » Turkey Offers Scholarships to Bulgaria, Western Thrace
- » 60% of the Children in Bulgaria do not Feel Safe at School
- » The Prosecutor's Office has Commissioned a Check on the Safety of Food Offered to Students
- » Funding of Schools and Kindergartens will Increase by up to 30%
- » The Academic Year in Sofia University Begins Today