Vacant Places at Bulgarian Universities for Another Consecutive Year
For another consecutive year, large universities in Bulgaria announced additional listings in order to fill vacant places. New applicants and candidates not admitted in former competitions may apply. There are vacant places after the regular competitions, despite the fact that state admittance this year was reduced by 9,000 places. For the 2015/2016 academic year, there were about 58,000 places. This year, there are 49,000 places, while the number of graduates from high schools is about 53,000. New students are sought even for the most elite of academic degrees.
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » This Bulgarian Business School Offers Bitcoin Scholarships
- » Number of Students in Bulgaria Decreased by 17% Due to the Low Birth rates and Migration
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria