Competition for New Tourism Logo for Bulgaria To Be Announced
Minister Nikolina Angelkova announced to journalists that she will reveal details about the new competition for a tourism logo for Bulgaria in two weeks when the new appraisal methodology will be ready.
This will be the third attempt at a new logo after the failure to select a winner at the last competition in the spring. The result of the first attempt two years ago, when the project was awarded to a particular company, was that the logo selected resembled that of Kyrgyzstan too closely.
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » Number of Tourists From Greece Who Cisited Bulgaria is Over 1 million
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact
- » Two-digit Price Jump in Hotels and Airline Tickets in December
- » Bulgarians can Travel Without Visas in 156 Countries