Competition for New Tourism Logo for Bulgaria To Be Announced
Minister Nikolina Angelkova announced to journalists that she will reveal details about the new competition for a tourism logo for Bulgaria in two weeks when the new appraisal methodology will be ready.
This will be the third attempt at a new logo after the failure to select a winner at the last competition in the spring. The result of the first attempt two years ago, when the project was awarded to a particular company, was that the logo selected resembled that of Kyrgyzstan too closely.
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling
- » Sunny Beach Topped a Global Ranking for Destinations that Offer Quality Bargain Vacation
- » Air France Cancels Flights Due to Another Strike Over Pay