Romanian National Rescued after Getting Lost Near Bulgaria's Vladaya
A 22-year-old Romanian who disappeared in the area of Vladaya, not far from the capital Sofia, has been found, Bulgaria's Mountain Rescue Service says.
The man, who is in Bulgaria under an international exchange program, got lost after going out for a walk, rescue service officials have told Focus News Agency.
The search operation lasted seven hours, having begun at 05:00, more than four hours after the service was alerted for his disappearance.
- » One Man was Killed in an Explosion at an Austrian Gas Terminal
- » There are Reports of a Bomb in Israeli Embassy in Sofia
- » Fire Destroys Pagoda Believed to be Tallest in Asia
- » Bus Caught on Fire on the Boulevard "Tsarigradsko Shose"
- » Fire from Yesterday has Completely Destroyed a Building of the Burgas Gendarmerie (Picture)
- » 40-Year-Old Woman Falls to Her Death From the Bridge ''Vitinya'' While Trying to Make Selfie