Bulgaria to Appoint Defense Attache in U.S. as New Air Force Chief
The government has proposed to appoint Brigadier General Tsanko Stoykov as Air Force Commander to replace Maj Gen Rumen Radev who resigned earlier this month.
Stoykov, 53, is serving as Defense Attache in the Bulgarian Embassy in Washington, D.C.
The government said in a statement after a weekly meeting on Wednesday that it also proposed to President Rosen Plevneliev to promote Stoykov to the rank of Major General.
- » The US Senate Approved a Huge Budget of USD 700 Billion for the Pentagon
- » Military Training near North Korea by China, Russia, the United States and South Korea
- » The Turkish Army Organizes Military Exercises to the Border with Iraq
- » Bulgaria and Macedonia to Discuss Cooperation in the Military Sphere
- » London Raised the Level of Terrorism Threat to Critical
- » MFA: No Information For Injured Bulgarian Citizens as a Result of the Terrorist Attack in London