DW Reveals How Migrants Are Smuggled out of Bulgaria
Deutsche Welle has published a news report, in which Ambra Montanari and Giovanni Piazzese tell the story of an Afghan man smuggling migrants into Serbia from Bulgaria.
“For thousands of migrants who crossed the border between Turkey and Bulgaria the only alternative is to leave the latter with the help of smugglers,” the authors write.
You can read the DW news story “Smuggling migrants through Bulgaria” here.
- » 'Bulgaria Phone Scammers Rob, Blackmail Elderly'
- » NY Times: Bulgaria Grows Uneasy as Trump Complicates Ties to Russia
- » NY Times: As Support for EU Flags Elsewhere, Bulgaria Sees Its Benefits
- » DW: German Businesses Prefer Trade with Bulgaria over Investment
- » The Economist: Bulgaria, Moldova Presidents 'Less Pro-Russian Than Advertised'
- » AFP: Bulgaria's Radev 'Struck a Chord by Attacking the Status Quo'
Go boys go.. go there in Germany and claim the 1000 euro per month you deserve. Because you deserve this money. Do not stay with the bad Bulgarians who believe that illegal crossing of borders is a crime.. go to the good Germans that will give you 1000 your per month for crossing these borders illegally.