Bulgarian TV Journalist Dimitar Tsonev Dies at 56
Dimitar Tsonev, a popular Bulgarian journalist and TV host, has died.
Tsonev passed away a week before his 57th birthday on 30 August, public TV channel BNT reported on Tuesday.
Doctors have been fighting for Tsonev's life since he suffered a massive stroke on 14 August.
An emblematic face of BNT, he has hosted a popular talk show there since 2014. Tsonev co-hosted another talk show in bTV private station from 2012 until 2014.
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies
- » Playboy Creator Hugh Hefner was Buried Next to Marilyn Monroe
- » Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91