Bulgarian Police Detain 13 Irregular Migrants on Trakia Motorway
Thirteen irregular migrants were detained in a BMW station wagon on Trakia Motorway near the city of Pazardzhik on Wednesday, the Ministry of the Interior said.
The migrants, all males appearing to be between 13 and 30 years old, claimed to be Afghan citizens. They carried no identity documents with them, the ministry said.
The car driver, a 34-year old Bulgarian national identified only as A.D., ignored police orders to pull over for inspection and attempted to drive away. Police stopped the car after a seven-kilometre chase on the motorway in the direction of Sofia.
- » Bulgarian Woman and her Two Children were Killed in Canada
- » Young Family was Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » Armed Man Robbed a Casino in Sofia
- » 2 Men Sentenced in Germany For Art Forgery Scheme
- » Customs Detained More than 4000 False Labels of World-Famous Brands
- » Six People Died in Clashes in a Bolivian Prison