Bulgarian Police Detain 13 Irregular Migrants on Trakia Motorway
Thirteen irregular migrants were detained in a BMW station wagon on Trakia Motorway near the city of Pazardzhik on Wednesday, the Ministry of the Interior said.
The migrants, all males appearing to be between 13 and 30 years old, claimed to be Afghan citizens. They carried no identity documents with them, the ministry said.
The car driver, a 34-year old Bulgarian national identified only as A.D., ignored police orders to pull over for inspection and attempted to drive away. Police stopped the car after a seven-kilometre chase on the motorway in the direction of Sofia.
- » At Least 23 Civilians from One Family were Killed by the US Coalition in Syria Air Strike
- » Police Probe Attempted Arson Against Jewish Chapel in Malmö
- » 15 People were Detained in an Operation of the GDBOP in Veliko Tarnovo
- » Illegal Cigarette Factory with Workers from Bulgaria and Ukraine was Discovered in Spain
- » Swedish Police Bust International Begging Ring
- » Six were Killed in a Bomb Attack in Pakistan