Bulgaria to Have Sunny Summer Day on Friday
The weather will be mostly sunny and dry in Bulgaria on Friday, with mild to moderate eastern winds along the Black Sea coast.
The maximum air temperature is expected to be in a range from 30 to 35 degrees Celsius.
Sea water temperature is expected to stand at 27-28 degrees Celsius during the day.
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol
- » Mostly Sunny Weather with Temperatures of up to 22-27°C
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures of Up to 22-27°C
- » Those who Died in the California Fires are Now 42
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » NIMH: Fog in Some Areas in the Morning, Maximum Temperatures 22-27°C