Bulgaria to Have Sunny Summer Day on Friday
The weather will be mostly sunny and dry in Bulgaria on Friday, with mild to moderate eastern winds along the Black Sea coast.
The maximum air temperature is expected to be in a range from 30 to 35 degrees Celsius.
Sea water temperature is expected to stand at 27-28 degrees Celsius during the day.
- » Yellow Code For a Strong Wind Across The Country
- » 142 Snowmobiles have been Cleaning Sofia Last Night
- » Sofia Municipality will Fight the Polluted Air with an Operation to Collect Old Tires
- » Be 'Ready to GO!' Southern California Warns Residents as Fires Rage
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 9-14°C
- » The Agung Volcano on Bali Erupted Again