Rain Expected in Central, Eastern Bulgaria Wednesday
A wave of cooler air will bring a respite from summer heat across Bulgaria on Wednesday, public TV broadcaster BNT has reported.
Maximum air temperature will range from 27 to 32 degrees Celsius, 28 for Sofia, with mild to moderate northwestern winds.
Rain is expected to fall in parts of central and eastern Bulgaria, mostly during daytime. Cloudy but mostly dry in western Bulgaria.
Water temperature along the Black Sea coast is expected at 27-28 degrees Celsius, air temperature to be in a rrange from 27 to 31 degrees.
- » Thousands Evacuated due to the Third Most Devastating Fire in California since 1932
- » Sunday Brings Cold, Rain and Snow Across the Country
- » Tropical Storm Brings Flooding to Philippines
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 13-18°C