Rain Expected in Central, Eastern Bulgaria Wednesday
A wave of cooler air will bring a respite from summer heat across Bulgaria on Wednesday, public TV broadcaster BNT has reported.
Maximum air temperature will range from 27 to 32 degrees Celsius, 28 for Sofia, with mild to moderate northwestern winds.
Rain is expected to fall in parts of central and eastern Bulgaria, mostly during daytime. Cloudy but mostly dry in western Bulgaria.
Water temperature along the Black Sea coast is expected at 27-28 degrees Celsius, air temperature to be in a rrange from 27 to 31 degrees.
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol
- » Mostly Sunny Weather with Temperatures of up to 22-27°C
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures of Up to 22-27°C
- » Those who Died in the California Fires are Now 42
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » NIMH: Fog in Some Areas in the Morning, Maximum Temperatures 22-27°C