Daily Mail: Thomas Cook Says Bulgaria, Cuba Emerge as ‘New Hotspots' for British Tourists
Britain’s largest tour operator Thomas Cook believes that Bulgaria and Cuba are set to become the two new hotspots for UK holidaymakers following the recent terror attacks in Europe, the Daily Mail has reported.
"We have made further capacity cuts to Turkey for summer 2016 and switched this into alternative destinations including Spain, Bulgaria, Greece, Cuba and the USA,' the newspaper quoted Thomas Cookchief executive Peter Fankhauser as saying this week.
You can read the original Daily Mail story here.
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling
- » Sunny Beach Topped a Global Ranking for Destinations that Offer Quality Bargain Vacation
- » Air France Cancels Flights Due to Another Strike Over Pay