Parliament Reelects Biser Petkov as Head of State Social Security Agency
Bulgaria’s Parliament reelected Biser Petkov as Governor of the National Social Security Institute (NSSI) on Friday.
Vesela Karaivanova was also reelected as NSSI Deputy Governor of the government agency that administers the social insurance programmes in Bulgaria.
Petkov and Karaivanova will serve a four-year term at the top of the NSSI, also known by its Bulgarian acronym NOI.
- » Increased Traffic Police Check Points Over the Weekend
- » Sofia Parliament Adopts Declaration For Macedonia
- » President Radev Voices Concern Over Situation in Macedonia
- » Bulgaria Worried by Events in Macedonia
- » 1 km Queue of Trucks at Bulgaria’s Danube Bridge 2 Border Checkpoint
- » Gallup International: 2/3 of Bulgarians Support Voting Abroad