Parliament Reelects Biser Petkov as Head of State Social Security Agency
Bulgaria’s Parliament reelected Biser Petkov as Governor of the National Social Security Institute (NSSI) on Friday.
Vesela Karaivanova was also reelected as NSSI Deputy Governor of the government agency that administers the social insurance programmes in Bulgaria.
Petkov and Karaivanova will serve a four-year term at the top of the NSSI, also known by its Bulgarian acronym NOI.
- » Bulgarians Abroad Not To Be Able To Mark Preferences on Ballots in Snap Elections
- » Prosecutor’s Office Checking Chief Interior Secretary’s Signal
- » Bulgaria's Constitutional Court Abolishes Compulsory Voting
- » Gallup: 73% of Bulgarians Support Trump's Policy Against Migrants
- » Two Groups of Foreign Observers To Monitor Elections in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Evacuated Due To Bomb Signal