Parliament Reelects Biser Petkov as Head of State Social Security Agency
Bulgaria’s Parliament reelected Biser Petkov as Governor of the National Social Security Institute (NSSI) on Friday.
Vesela Karaivanova was also reelected as NSSI Deputy Governor of the government agency that administers the social insurance programmes in Bulgaria.
Petkov and Karaivanova will serve a four-year term at the top of the NSSI, also known by its Bulgarian acronym NOI.
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding