U.S. Delegation Visits Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Discuss Expansion of Ties
A delegation including representatives of the Pentagon, U.S. partner companies of VMZ Sopot visited the company to discuss opportunities to expand partnership with the leading Bulgarian arms maker, the Economy Ministry announced on Tuesday.
The U.S.rely on quality ammunition produced in Bulgaria, the Project Manager of Maneuver Ammunition Systems, PEO Ammunition, Colonel Moises Gutierrez said, according to a statement from the ministry.
The ammunition manufactured at VMZ Sopot is extremely important for the missions held in Afghanistan and Iraq and the fight against the Islamic State group, Gutierrez added.
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry