Motorway Crash Injures 21 Migrants in Bulgaria
A cargo vehicle tumbled over over the weekend, leaving twenty-one migrants injured on Trakia motorway, police say.
Six of them were hospitalized with multiple traumas.
The vehicle, en route to Sofia, hit the containment parapet between the two lanes on Saturday afternoon.
It had Sofia license plates, according to police officials quoted by Focus News Agency.
The migrants, who claimed to be from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq (but had no identity documents), were found in the bodywork.
The driver, however, was missing from the scene.
- » Kidnapper in Dutch Radio Station Surrendered
- » 28-Year-Old Hungarian Tourist Drowned Near Pomorie, Young Man Dissappeared into the Sea Near Nessebar
- » Young Man with Canoe Drowned in the Sea Near Lozenets
- » 'Explosion' Erupts at London Airport as Firefighters Rush to Scene
- » Century-old Tree Collapsed and Killed People During a Religious Procession in Madeira
- » Intercity Bus Burned in Obzor