Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
China’s state-owned CITIC Group proposed to invest USD 100 M in a plant for the production of aluminium car wheels in Bulgaria, the government in Sofia announced on Friday.
The announcement was made by CITIC Group President Wang Jiong at a meeting of a Chinese business delegation with Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in Sofia.
The Chinese investors said that the proposed plant in the city of Ruse, a key industrial and transport hub on the Danube river, will create 300 jobs and comply with all environmental standards of the European Union, the government press office said in a statement.
- » The Construction of the "Turkish Stream" Terminal Started
- » China Ordered 184 Airbus Planes
- » Bulgaria Traditionally Exports Between 7 and 8 Thousand Tons of Honey Per Year
- » Business Owners Unhappy about Rising Industrial Electricity Prices
- » More Than Half of New Norway Car Sales Now Electric or Hybrid
- » Over 3 Million Electric Cars on the Roads Worldwide