Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
China’s state-owned CITIC Group proposed to invest USD 100 M in a plant for the production of aluminium car wheels in Bulgaria, the government in Sofia announced on Friday.
The announcement was made by CITIC Group President Wang Jiong at a meeting of a Chinese business delegation with Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in Sofia.
The Chinese investors said that the proposed plant in the city of Ruse, a key industrial and transport hub on the Danube river, will create 300 jobs and comply with all environmental standards of the European Union, the government press office said in a statement.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector