Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
China’s state-owned CITIC Group proposed to invest USD 100 M in a plant for the production of aluminium car wheels in Bulgaria, the government in Sofia announced on Friday.
The announcement was made by CITIC Group President Wang Jiong at a meeting of a Chinese business delegation with Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in Sofia.
The Chinese investors said that the proposed plant in the city of Ruse, a key industrial and transport hub on the Danube river, will create 300 jobs and comply with all environmental standards of the European Union, the government press office said in a statement.
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry
- » French Company Invests EUR 30 Million for a New Plant in Pleven
- » 100% Electric Bus Fleet For Shenzhen (Population 11.9 Million) By End Of 2017 (Video)
- » Russia and the UAE are Considering Joint Production of a Passenger Airplane