Bulgaria's Ludogorets Defeats Mladost Podgorica 2:0 in Champions League Qualifier
Bulgaria's reigning football champion Ludogorets defeated Montenegro's Mladost Podgorica 2:0 in their first leg encounter from the second qualifying round of the UEFA Champions League played in Razgrad on Wednesday.
Romanian defender Cosmin Moti opened the score after successfully performing a penalty kick in the thirteenth minute. Thirteen minutes later, Jody Lukoki made it 2:0.
The team from Razgrad started successfully its participation in the European tournaments and established a comfortable lead before the return match which will take place a week later in Montenegro.
Last season, Ludogorets was ousted in the second qualifying round of the Champions League after losing 1:3 on aggregate to Moldova's Milsami Orhei.
- » Football Club "Malmö" FF Lifted the 20th Title of Sweden
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Take Part in Tennis Tournament in Vienna
- » Official: There will be No Match Between Pulev and Joshua
- » Nadal Proved to be too Strong for Dimitrov
- » The Construction of a New National Football Stadium Outside the City Center is being Considered
- » Implants in the Body of Athletes to for Doping Control