Bulgaria's Ludogorets Defeats Mladost Podgorica 2:0 in Champions League Qualifier
Bulgaria's reigning football champion Ludogorets defeated Montenegro's Mladost Podgorica 2:0 in their first leg encounter from the second qualifying round of the UEFA Champions League played in Razgrad on Wednesday.
Romanian defender Cosmin Moti opened the score after successfully performing a penalty kick in the thirteenth minute. Thirteen minutes later, Jody Lukoki made it 2:0.
The team from Razgrad started successfully its participation in the European tournaments and established a comfortable lead before the return match which will take place a week later in Montenegro.
Last season, Ludogorets was ousted in the second qualifying round of the Champions League after losing 1:3 on aggregate to Moldova's Milsami Orhei.
- » CSKA Sofia Eliminated Ludogorets in the Bulgarian Cup Competition
- » Dimitrov Dive Volley Named Masters 1000 Golden Hot Shot (Video)
- » Ludogorets Faces Milan in the 1/16-finals of the Europa League
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia