Bulgaria's Ludogorets Defeats Mladost Podgorica 2:0 in Champions League Qualifier
Bulgaria's reigning football champion Ludogorets defeated Montenegro's Mladost Podgorica 2:0 in their first leg encounter from the second qualifying round of the UEFA Champions League played in Razgrad on Wednesday.
Romanian defender Cosmin Moti opened the score after successfully performing a penalty kick in the thirteenth minute. Thirteen minutes later, Jody Lukoki made it 2:0.
The team from Razgrad started successfully its participation in the European tournaments and established a comfortable lead before the return match which will take place a week later in Montenegro.
Last season, Ludogorets was ousted in the second qualifying round of the Champions League after losing 1:3 on aggregate to Moldova's Milsami Orhei.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells