Owners of Luxury Cars in Bulgaria Owe Extra BGN 1.1 M in Taxes
Tax inspectors have established that the owners of luxury vehicles in Bulgaria owe extra BGN 1.1 M in taxes to the state.
So far, 31 out of the ordered 148 audits dealing with the revenues of owners of luxury cars have been completed, the National Revenue Agency (NAP) informs.
Since the end of last year, more than 1800 inspections of owners of luxury cars have been conducted.
During the inspections, 21 owners made corrections to their declarations, stating to NAP their actual revenues, which had been established by officials during the audits.
So far, figures show that owners of luxury cars in Plovdiv owe the largest amount in additional taxes to the state.
Only nine audits in Plovdiv have established BGN 350 000 payable in additional taxes, with just one of the owners having to pay BGN 252 000.
The eleven audits completed in Sofia so far have established the owners of luxury cars owe BGN 326 000 in additional taxes.
- » Turkey Detains 91, Including Politicians, Journalists, Over Syria Comments
- » Heavy Snow Humbles the Global Elite at Davos Summit
- » Earthquake Shakes Alaska and Sends a Shudder of Alarm Along the Coast
- » Katerina Manou, Regional General Manager at Regus for Greece: The Investment Environment in Bulgaria is Quite Promising
- » Netflix is Already Worth Over $ 100 Billion
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria