Over BGN 11 000 Stolen from Casino in Bulgaria's Krichim
More than BGN 11 000 were stolen from a casino in the southern Bulgarian town of Krichim. The robbery took place in the hours between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
The robbers had first burst open two doors to enter the building and then stole a metal cupboard where the money had been kept.
The police in the town of Stamboliyski, which is investigating the robbery, is continuing the search for the perpetrators, Darik radio informs.
This is the latest in a series of large-scale robberies across Bulgaria since the beginning of the year.
The latest significant robbery took place in the city of Haskovo in June when BGN 1.8 M were stolen from the central post office. None of the robbers has been identified or detained yet.
- » Police Probe Attempted Arson Against Jewish Chapel in Malmö
- » 15 People were Detained in an Operation of the GDBOP in Veliko Tarnovo
- » Illegal Cigarette Factory with Workers from Bulgaria and Ukraine was Discovered in Spain
- » Swedish Police Bust International Begging Ring
- » Six were Killed in a Bomb Attack in Pakistan
- » 8 were Killed and 10 Injured in a Minibus Explosion in the Syrian city of Homs