Over BGN 11 000 Stolen from Casino in Bulgaria's Krichim
More than BGN 11 000 were stolen from a casino in the southern Bulgarian town of Krichim. The robbery took place in the hours between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
The robbers had first burst open two doors to enter the building and then stole a metal cupboard where the money had been kept.
The police in the town of Stamboliyski, which is investigating the robbery, is continuing the search for the perpetrators, Darik radio informs.
This is the latest in a series of large-scale robberies across Bulgaria since the beginning of the year.
The latest significant robbery took place in the city of Haskovo in June when BGN 1.8 M were stolen from the central post office. None of the robbers has been identified or detained yet.
- » Arrested Suspect for the Attacks in Munich Earlier Today
- » Man goes to Court in Sofia for Trying to Sell Protected Specie Turtle
- » A Dog Trader Grows Nearly 300 Animals in an Illegal Kennel
- » The Authorities Seized a Painting by Salvador Dali from Art Smugglers
- » Between 10-15% of Young People in Bulgaria Fall Victims to Human Trafficking
- » Thousands of Textile Products with the Logo of Famous Brands were Detained аt Kapitan Andreevo