Over BGN 11 000 Stolen from Casino in Bulgaria's Krichim
More than BGN 11 000 were stolen from a casino in the southern Bulgarian town of Krichim. The robbery took place in the hours between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
The robbers had first burst open two doors to enter the building and then stole a metal cupboard where the money had been kept.
The police in the town of Stamboliyski, which is investigating the robbery, is continuing the search for the perpetrators, Darik radio informs.
This is the latest in a series of large-scale robberies across Bulgaria since the beginning of the year.
The latest significant robbery took place in the city of Haskovo in June when BGN 1.8 M were stolen from the central post office. None of the robbers has been identified or detained yet.
- » Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
- » Five Police Cars Chased a Bulgarian Woman Driving 200 km / h. in Italy
- » Bulgarian Couple 'Executed' in Southern Suburbs Home in Cape Town
- » The Police in Argentina Seized Nearly 10 Tons of Marijuana Worth $ 20 million
- » Greece is Investigating the Death of a Bulgarian in Serres
- » Twins were Arrested in New York with a 15kg of Explosives