Bulgaria to Have Sunny Summer Weather on Sunday
The weather will be mostly sunny and dry across Bulgaria on Sunday but brief thunderstorms and rainfall can be expected in the afternoon in many regions, according to Darik radio station.
Maximum air temperatures are expected in a range from 29 to 34 degrees Celsius, 29 degrees in Sofia.
The mountains will offer a respite from summer heat, with moderate winds from the north-northeast and maximum air temperatures forecast at around 23 degrees Celsius at an altitude of 1,200 meters above the sea leve and 16 degrees at 2,000 meters.
Holiday makers along the Black Sea coast can expect another sunny day, with little or no showers in the afternoon hours. Maximum air temperatures along the coast are expected at around 28-29 degrees Celsius, sea water will be a touch colder at about 25-26 degrees.
- » A Strong Earthquake Shook Iran
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C
- » Hundreds of Thousands of Households in Western Europe were Left Without Electricity due to Snowstorms
- » The Airport in Brussels is Temporarily Shut Down Because of the Heavy Snowfall
- » Hundreds of Romanians are Blocked at a London Airport due to Snowfall
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 7-12°