Authorities Begin Large-Scale Tax Inspections Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
Starting from Friday, Bulgarian authorities begin large-scale tax inspections along the Black Sea coast.
The joint inspections will be conducted by officials of the National Revenue Agency (NAP), the interior ministry, the customs agency and the Commission for Consumer Protection (KZP).
The inspections are common for this time of the year, with the focus of authorities this summer being on the resorts along the northern Black Sea coast.
Inspectors will monitor compliance with tax and insurance legislation, with the aim being to reduce illegal practices.
Each year, hundreds of establishments and hotels are fined for tax evasion, hiring workers without labour contracts and other violations.
A total of 500 officials from different institutions and parts of the country are expected to take part in the checks.
- » Ryanair Christmas strike: Everything You Need to Know About How the Airline Backed Down
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » BDZ Offers Pre-Sale of Tickets For the Holidays
- » More Than 400 Flights Were Canceled at the Airport in Toronto, Canada Due to Heavy Snowfall
- » Passenger Numbers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Rise in Jan-Nov