Authorities Begin Large-Scale Tax Inspections Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
Starting from Friday, Bulgarian authorities begin large-scale tax inspections along the Black Sea coast.
The joint inspections will be conducted by officials of the National Revenue Agency (NAP), the interior ministry, the customs agency and the Commission for Consumer Protection (KZP).
The inspections are common for this time of the year, with the focus of authorities this summer being on the resorts along the northern Black Sea coast.
Inspectors will monitor compliance with tax and insurance legislation, with the aim being to reduce illegal practices.
Each year, hundreds of establishments and hotels are fined for tax evasion, hiring workers without labour contracts and other violations.
A total of 500 officials from different institutions and parts of the country are expected to take part in the checks.
- » Wizz Air to Launch Sofia - Athens flights in March 2018
- » Sofia Airport has Returned 604 Lost Items Since the Beginning of the Year
- » Weekend Idea: Autumn Walk Around Shabla
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises in August
- » Sofia Airport Welcomed its 5-millionth Passenger
- » 50% more Chinese Tourists in Bulgaria