Bulgarian Ambassador to US Hands Over Credentials to Obama
Bulgaria's new Ambassador to the US Tihomir Stoychev has handed over his credentials to US President Barack Obama, the Foreign Ministry in Sofia has said.
Stoychev and Obama have discussed the activities of five work groups set up to boost bilateral cooperation in defense, counter-terrorism, energy security, rule of law, education, and people-to-people contacts.
The new Ambassador has underlined Bulgaria's commitment to increasing defense spending, reforming the judiciary, and working toward energy diversification.
- » Sacred Language of My Predecessors: An Exhibition on Croatian-Bulgarian Parallels
- » Ilham Ahmed: Sudan Wants to Revive Ties with Bulgaria at All Levels
- » Iraq's Embassy Hosts Photo Exhibition in Support of Mosul Offensive
- » Rajesh Kumar Sachdeva: Bulgaria Emerging as Destination for Indian Film Industry
- » Bulgaria, Sudan Mark 60 Years of Diplomatic Relations
- » Irit Lillian: History Should Not Be Most Important Element in Israel-Bulgara Relations