China’s JAC Motors Looks into Opportunities to Start Making Electric Cars in Bulgaria
Chinese automaker JAC Motors is exploring opportunities to launch manufacturing in Bulgaria, the Economy Ministry in Sofia has announced.
The announcement was made after a meeting of JAC Motors officials with Deputy Economy Minister Lyuben Petrov in Sofia on Wednesday.
JAC Motors looks at Bulgaria as an entry point to the European markets for the electric-powered cars and buses it is manufacturing, according to a statement from the Economy Ministry.
The company officials have said that if the launch of production was successful, JAC Motors could consider the possibility of establishing assembling operations in Bulgaria using locally manufactured components.
- » Viet Nam News: Bulgarian Wines to be Presented in Hà Nội
- » Bulgaria Signs Deal to Invest in Iran's Solar Energy Projects
- » Industrial Production Grows 2.8% YoY in October
- » For Ninth Consecutive Month, Industrial Production is Growing on an Annual Basis
- » Water Price Rises Again in 14 Districts in Bulgaria Since January 1
- » Bulgaria is Again the World's First Producer of Lavender Oil