China’s JAC Motors Looks into Opportunities to Start Making Electric Cars in Bulgaria
Chinese automaker JAC Motors is exploring opportunities to launch manufacturing in Bulgaria, the Economy Ministry in Sofia has announced.
The announcement was made after a meeting of JAC Motors officials with Deputy Economy Minister Lyuben Petrov in Sofia on Wednesday.
JAC Motors looks at Bulgaria as an entry point to the European markets for the electric-powered cars and buses it is manufacturing, according to a statement from the Economy Ministry.
The company officials have said that if the launch of production was successful, JAC Motors could consider the possibility of establishing assembling operations in Bulgaria using locally manufactured components.
- » BGN 4.5 Million for 40 Road Infrastructure Projects in Bulgaria
- » Samsung's CEO Resigned
- » Bulgarians are Driving the Oldest Cars in Europe
- » All New Buildings must be Equipped with an Electric Car Charger by 2050
- » Standard of Living of People in Bulgaria Working in the IT Industry is 4 Times Higher Than Others
- » Lufthansa Acquires Big Part of Air Berlin