China’s JAC Motors Looks into Opportunities to Start Making Electric Cars in Bulgaria
Chinese automaker JAC Motors is exploring opportunities to launch manufacturing in Bulgaria, the Economy Ministry in Sofia has announced.
The announcement was made after a meeting of JAC Motors officials with Deputy Economy Minister Lyuben Petrov in Sofia on Wednesday.
JAC Motors looks at Bulgaria as an entry point to the European markets for the electric-powered cars and buses it is manufacturing, according to a statement from the Economy Ministry.
The company officials have said that if the launch of production was successful, JAC Motors could consider the possibility of establishing assembling operations in Bulgaria using locally manufactured components.
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU
- » Exports of Bulgarian Wine Decreased More than 3 Times Over a Decade
- » FLYING Cars will be in the Air Within the Next Five Years
- » Taxi Companies From Plovdiv Want Changes in the Road Transport Act
- » Iraq Seeks $88.2 bln For Reconstruction
- » Appeals Threaten to Delay Greek-Bulgarian Pipeline