The Fisherman and the Goldfish Have Their Statue in Bulgaria’s Varna
The Fisherman and the Goldfish now have their statue in Varna, a favourite tourist destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
The 2.1-meter high metal statue is located in one of the central squares in Varna just 10 minutes walk from the city beachfront.
The statue has been created by Varna sculptor Venelin Bozhidarov, Bulgarian news website BGNES reported on Wednesday.
The fairy tale about the Fisherman and the Goldfish teaches children a lesson about how to remain modest and humble and value what they have. The moral is that you’ll lose everything if you’re greedy.
- » Bulgarian Film was Selected for "Berlinale" for the First Time in 29 Years
- » Extensive Guide for Upcoming Films in 2018 We are Excited About
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU