The Fisherman and the Goldfish Have Their Statue in Bulgaria’s Varna
The Fisherman and the Goldfish now have their statue in Varna, a favourite tourist destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
The 2.1-meter high metal statue is located in one of the central squares in Varna just 10 minutes walk from the city beachfront.
The statue has been created by Varna sculptor Venelin Bozhidarov, Bulgarian news website BGNES reported on Wednesday.
The fairy tale about the Fisherman and the Goldfish teaches children a lesson about how to remain modest and humble and value what they have. The moral is that you’ll lose everything if you’re greedy.
- » Sofia Hosts International Literary Festival for Children and Youngsters
- » Rapper Kendrick Lamar Wins Pulitzer Prize
- » Three New Bands at the HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » 14th Edition of the European Museum Night will Take Place on May 19th
- » Master of Art Film Festival Features 77 Titles from Around the World
- » Embryo Live in Plovidiv