Bulgaria Proposes to Russia Joint Production of Ships, High-tech Items
Bulgaria has proposed to Russia to manufacture jointly high-tech products and items with high added value that can be sold on the Russian market as well as in the EU and third countries.
In particular, Bulgaria proposed joint production of sea-going vessels and floating platforms, the Bulgarian Economy Ministry said in a statement on Thursday.
The proposal was made by Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski to Russia’s Minister of Trade and Industry Denis Manturov on the sidelines of the 20th edition of St Petersburg International Economic Forum.
Bulgaria is interested in joint manufacturing and repairs of sea-going ships and floating platforms with Russia, Lukarski said, according to the statement.
Lukarski also raised the question about restoring the joint production of axles for Russia’s Kamaz trucks in Bulgaria.
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU
- » Exports of Bulgarian Wine Decreased More than 3 Times Over a Decade
- » FLYING Cars will be in the Air Within the Next Five Years
- » Taxi Companies From Plovdiv Want Changes in the Road Transport Act
- » Iraq Seeks $88.2 bln For Reconstruction