Bulgaria Proposes to Russia Joint Production of Ships, High-tech Items
Bulgaria has proposed to Russia to manufacture jointly high-tech products and items with high added value that can be sold on the Russian market as well as in the EU and third countries.
In particular, Bulgaria proposed joint production of sea-going vessels and floating platforms, the Bulgarian Economy Ministry said in a statement on Thursday.
The proposal was made by Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski to Russia’s Minister of Trade and Industry Denis Manturov on the sidelines of the 20th edition of St Petersburg International Economic Forum.
Bulgaria is interested in joint manufacturing and repairs of sea-going ships and floating platforms with Russia, Lukarski said, according to the statement.
Lukarski also raised the question about restoring the joint production of axles for Russia’s Kamaz trucks in Bulgaria.
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry