Robbery of Central Post Office Takes Place in Bulgaria's Haskovo
The central post office in the Bulgarian city of Haskovo has been robbed overnight.
The theft was carried out shortly before 4 o'clock (EET) on Wednesday morning, private bTV station informs.
The police refrains to disclose any further information on the theft. It is unclear what sum of money has been stolen.
It is possible that quite a large sum of money was stolen since pensions have been paid by the post office out since Тuesday.
It is also unclear how the robbers entered into the building as it has double security.
Police has sealed off the area, employees have been sent home, while citizens are redirected to other postal branches.
- » Suicide Bomber Kills 26 in Kabul Attack
- » The Police Busted a Group of Human Traffickers, 18 People were Arrested
- » Suspect in Bombings in Austin Committed Suicide
- » Midnight Drama in Varna, a Man Killed a Neighbor and Killed Himself
- » The Police Caught an Organised Criminal Group Robbing Casinos
- » Three Migrant Traffickers Arrested Near Turkish Border