Robbery of Central Post Office Takes Place in Bulgaria's Haskovo
The central post office in the Bulgarian city of Haskovo has been robbed overnight.
The theft was carried out shortly before 4 o'clock (EET) on Wednesday morning, private bTV station informs.
The police refrains to disclose any further information on the theft. It is unclear what sum of money has been stolen.
It is possible that quite a large sum of money was stolen since pensions have been paid by the post office out since Тuesday.
It is also unclear how the robbers entered into the building as it has double security.
Police has sealed off the area, employees have been sent home, while citizens are redirected to other postal branches.
- » A Dog Trader Grows Nearly 300 Animals in an Illegal Kennel
- » The Authorities Seized a Painting by Salvador Dali from Art Smugglers
- » Between 10-15% of Young People in Bulgaria Fall Victims to Human Trafficking
- » Thousands of Textile Products with the Logo of Famous Brands were Detained аt Kapitan Andreevo
- » 20 Arrested in Joint Police-Prosecutor’s Office Operation across Bulgaria
- » Bomb Exploded in front of a Police Station in Sweden