Robbery of Central Post Office Takes Place in Bulgaria's Haskovo
The central post office in the Bulgarian city of Haskovo has been robbed overnight.
The theft was carried out shortly before 4 o'clock (EET) on Wednesday morning, private bTV station informs.
The police refrains to disclose any further information on the theft. It is unclear what sum of money has been stolen.
It is possible that quite a large sum of money was stolen since pensions have been paid by the post office out since Тuesday.
It is also unclear how the robbers entered into the building as it has double security.
Police has sealed off the area, employees have been sent home, while citizens are redirected to other postal branches.
- » At Least 23 Civilians from One Family were Killed by the US Coalition in Syria Air Strike
- » Police Probe Attempted Arson Against Jewish Chapel in Malmö
- » 15 People were Detained in an Operation of the GDBOP in Veliko Tarnovo
- » Illegal Cigarette Factory with Workers from Bulgaria and Ukraine was Discovered in Spain
- » Swedish Police Bust International Begging Ring
- » Six were Killed in a Bomb Attack in Pakistan