Competitiveness of Bulgarian Economy Improves
According to the latest World Competitiveness Scoreboard of the Institute for Management Development released on Monday, the competitiveness of the Bulgarian economy has improved.
Bulgaria occupies the 50th position out of 61 countries ranked in the scoreboard, which is an improvement of five positions compared to last year.
Only three European counties have lower scoring than Bulgaria - Greece, Croatia and Ukraine. Hong Kong tops the ranking, followed by Switzerland and the USA.
- » 700 Million Worth of Investments and 2700 New Jobs for Several Months
- » Bulgaria Launched one of the Largest Agricultural Exhibitions in Europe
- » Mergermarket: Telenor Sells its Bulgarian Operator to a US Fund
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Emirates Airlines Ordered Aircrafts for USD 16 Billion