Competitiveness of Bulgarian Economy Improves
According to the latest World Competitiveness Scoreboard of the Institute for Management Development released on Monday, the competitiveness of the Bulgarian economy has improved.
Bulgaria occupies the 50th position out of 61 countries ranked in the scoreboard, which is an improvement of five positions compared to last year.
Only three European counties have lower scoring than Bulgaria - Greece, Croatia and Ukraine. Hong Kong tops the ranking, followed by Switzerland and the USA.
- » Bulgarians will be Able to Travel for Longer without Visas to Six Island States
- » Nearly 30% of the Bulgarian Business Expects Negatives from Brexit
- » Lidl will Open at least Seven New Stores in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Lidl will Reduce Plastic in its Products with 20% by 2025.
- » Over EUR 335 Million is the Export of Bulgarian Furniture in 2017
- » Bulgaria will Cooperate with Saudi Arabia in Agriculture