Bulgarian Police Detain 39 Irregular Migrants near Burgas
Bulgarian police have detained 39 irregular migrants in a van on the road between Primorsko and Burgas, on the Black Sea coast, public radio broadcaster BNR reported on Saturday.
The migrants claimed to be Afghan origin.
Police have tried to stop the van for inspection but the driver didn’t not obey the orders and tried to drive away. In the car chase that followed the van overturned in a ditch near Burgas.
Police have opened an investigation.
- » Man, 64, 'shot his 42-year-old wife in Sofia
- » Daughter of Tsvetan Vassilev Charged with Money Laundering
- » 1658 Liters of Illegal Alcohol was Detained on the Black Sea Coast
- » Macedonian Customs Officers Detained Bulgarian Car with 22kg Marijuana
- » A British Court Sentenced Bulgarian Heroin Trafficker to 14 Years in Prison
- » A US Student will go to Jail Because of Faked Voter Lists