Bulgarian Police Detain 39 Irregular Migrants near Burgas
Bulgarian police have detained 39 irregular migrants in a van on the road between Primorsko and Burgas, on the Black Sea coast, public radio broadcaster BNR reported on Saturday.
The migrants claimed to be Afghan origin.
Police have tried to stop the van for inspection but the driver didn’t not obey the orders and tried to drive away. In the car chase that followed the van overturned in a ditch near Burgas.
Police have opened an investigation.
- » About 10 Cars Burn Down at a Parking Lot on Montevideo Str.
- » Man and Woman Detained For the Murder of the Taxi Driver in Varna
- » Taxi Driver Found Dead In His car in the Region of Varna
- » Customs Officers Found 3720 kg of Acetic Anhydride Hidden in Trucks Carrying Apples from Serbia to Iraq
- » Bulgaria’s Border Police Breakes Up Criminal Group Manufacturing Counterfeit Identification Documents
- » Airports and Nuclear Power Stations on Terror Alert