Bulgarian Police Detain 39 Irregular Migrants near Burgas
Bulgarian police have detained 39 irregular migrants in a van on the road between Primorsko and Burgas, on the Black Sea coast, public radio broadcaster BNR reported on Saturday.
The migrants claimed to be Afghan origin.
Police have tried to stop the van for inspection but the driver didn’t not obey the orders and tried to drive away. In the car chase that followed the van overturned in a ditch near Burgas.
Police have opened an investigation.
- » Russia Could Have Laundered Up to USD 80 B Via Moldova, Latvia
- » E-mails About Non-existent Debt Steal Personal Data, Passwords
- » Drunk Man Tries to Steal a Car with Small child in Sofia
- » Migrant Injured as Border Police Chase Smugglers' Car
- » Three Bombs Explode in Central Sofia, Police Looking into Hooliganism
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Ambassador to US Quits Warsaw Job after Cosmetics Incident - JTA