European Night of Museums to Be Celebrated in Bulgaria on May 21
A number of Bulgarian towns and cities will take part in this year's European Night of Museums on May 21.
In the capital Sofia, nearly fifty museums and galleries will be open in the evening, some not closing before midnight.
Some of the venues will host cultural programs with art and music. Others will offer an insight into their own work with lectures, documentaries and guided tours. Entry to all events is free of charge.
A full program is available here [BG].
In the Black Sea city of Varna, the Night of Museums will be celebrated both on Friday and Saturday, May 20-21, with art exhibitions and programs prepared by the City Gallery, the Naval Museum, the New History Museum, and others.
Live music and archaeology will be the focus in Veliko Tarnovo, where a concert with an ancient string instrument will be peformed at the Archeological museum, and rock bands will play later on Saturday in the city?s central area.
In Stara Zagora, a maths workshop will be added to cultural events.
- » The Oscar-nominated Bulgarian: Our Government is Fake
- » UK's Top Hobbies
- » Watch the Documentary Movie For Dobri Dobrev - a Bulgarian Man Known For His Extreme Generosity
- » Berlin Film Festival Kicked Off Today
- » Today Begins The 68th International Film Festival in Berlin
- » The ABBA Show is Coming for the First Time in Bulgaria