European Night of Museums to Be Celebrated in Bulgaria on May 21
A number of Bulgarian towns and cities will take part in this year's European Night of Museums on May 21.
In the capital Sofia, nearly fifty museums and galleries will be open in the evening, some not closing before midnight.
Some of the venues will host cultural programs with art and music. Others will offer an insight into their own work with lectures, documentaries and guided tours. Entry to all events is free of charge.
A full program is available here [BG].
In the Black Sea city of Varna, the Night of Museums will be celebrated both on Friday and Saturday, May 20-21, with art exhibitions and programs prepared by the City Gallery, the Naval Museum, the New History Museum, and others.
Live music and archaeology will be the focus in Veliko Tarnovo, where a concert with an ancient string instrument will be peformed at the Archeological museum, and rock bands will play later on Saturday in the city?s central area.
In Stara Zagora, a maths workshop will be added to cultural events.
- » Theodore Ushev Received the Order "Chevalier of Arts and Culture" of France
- » Harry Potter is the Most Read Book Among Teenagers in Bulgaria
- » Leonardo da Vinci Painting 'Salvator Mundi' to be Auctioned for USD 100M
- » Blade Runner 2049 Headed the American Box Office
- » The Nobel Prize for Literature goes to Kazuo Ishiguro
- » Urban Art Fair 2017 Will Take Place in Sofia in October