Bulgaria PM to Attend London Anti-Corruption Summit
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is heading to London on Wednesday for an anti-corruption summit, his press office says.
Borisov will also meet British counterpart David Cameron prior to the event which is scheduled for May 12.
His delegation includes Tomislav Donchev, Deputy PM for Economic Policy, and Justice Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva.
Hosted by Cameron, the first-of-a-kind summit is aimed at exploring the possibilities of a global anti-corruption effort and the adoption of a series of measures to fight graft.
It should also help "expose, punish and drive out corruption in all walks of life," an online statement reads.
Other issues on the agenda are " corporate secrecy, government transparency, the enforcement of international anti-corruption laws, and the strengthening of international institutions".
- » Boyko Borisov will Meet with Prime Minister of Norway Erna Solberg
- » Bulgarian PM: With Teresa May, We Discussed the Rights of Bulgarians in the UK
- » Putin Stopped by at his "Friend" Erdogan on his Return from the Middle East
- » Head of State Will Take Part in the Summit "One planet", Dedicated to Climate Change
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will be on a Working Visit to London Today
- » Putin will Visit Turkey on December 11th