Bulgaria PM to Attend London Anti-Corruption Summit
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is heading to London on Wednesday for an anti-corruption summit, his press office says.
Borisov will also meet British counterpart David Cameron prior to the event which is scheduled for May 12.
His delegation includes Tomislav Donchev, Deputy PM for Economic Policy, and Justice Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva.
Hosted by Cameron, the first-of-a-kind summit is aimed at exploring the possibilities of a global anti-corruption effort and the adoption of a series of measures to fight graft.
It should also help "expose, punish and drive out corruption in all walks of life," an online statement reads.
Other issues on the agenda are " corporate secrecy, government transparency, the enforcement of international anti-corruption laws, and the strengthening of international institutions".
- » Bulgaria's President Receives Saudi Foreign Minister
- » Visit of Austrian Chancellor Postponed to March 15
- » North Korea Canceled at the Last Minute a Meeting with Mike Pence
- » The Meeting of the Austrian Chancellor with Borisov is Postponed due to Health Reasons
- » Bulgaria and Cape Verde will Cooperate in Tourism and Education
- » The Chancellor of Austria Arrives on a Visit to Bulgaria